Hello kittens!

I have returned from my weekend trip to LA! I bet you didn’t even know I was gone.
I went to visit Mr. Pat for his birthday, and I also spent a bunch of time with a lot of other awesome folks. Sadly, there was no Suge Knight & Jeffree Star this time around.

However, there was an Agent Lover!

We went about remixing our wardrobes and Lunch’n.

LA_Remix

Shirt – Forever 21
Pants, Sheer Shirt – H&M
Coat – Anthropologie
Shoes – Bamboo

black with big white buttons coat is a great find from Ross
pink tights from Target
black dress underneath
black pointy boots
chunky heart and cameo rings
pink baby lamb necklace

I also managed to return with some metal in my face:

nosey

It’s not quite symmetrical yet since it’s still a little swollen, but it’ll straighten as it heals.
I’ll be posting at length about it later this week.

I had a blast, but I’m glad to be home.

1. Marie says:

Look at us REMIXIN’. You got your septum pierced!! It looks cute on you! Was it a spur of the moment decision?

2. star says:

I did indeed! I’ve been thinking about it for years now, but actually getting it done was sort of spur of the moment.

3. Lesley says:

Love the septum piercing! Looks fabulous on you. I just got my Madonna re-done this weekend, and like your piercing it was slightly impulsive…but totally worth it. 😀

4. Nubster says:

Wow, you look great! Something seems different…like you lost weight? Whatever you’re doing, keep it up! The septum totally works on you. I was always too afraid to get any piercings besides my ears!

5. star says:

Thanks, nubs! I lost about 50 pounds over the course of last year. I probably lost about 20 since I last saw you. & thanks for the link love today!

6. zombella/stefania says:

Hello 🙂 I clicked on your name at IcIng and it brought me here.
    I really dig that pink coat!

7. star says:

Thanks! I found it at a garage sale for 4 bucks! Which was totally amazing because I can only imagine what it must have cost at anthropologie.

8. Gala says:

You look amazing. & those LIPS! Mad luscious!

9. Jolie O'Dell says:

Oh Em Gee! You’re such a hottie, as per always. =-)

And I so wish I coulda been there for the septum-piercy part. Sure miss you, L.D.

Next time you come to L.A. and don’t tell me, I’ll… why I’ll…

Heck. I don’t know. I’ll compliment you to death.

10. star says:

Aww thanks, dudes. You’re gonna make me blush.

L.D. it was sort of last minute. Do you have a new # btw? Or are you still part of the anti-cellphone crew?

11. Mary Bee says:

aw! i miss you already! I have to agree with Gala that you have luscious lips, too!

the piercing and all of the above were fun. Can’t wait to see you again.

xoxoxo

12. t.crane says:

Aw, I love that piercing, and it looks great on you. that coat is Off the Hook!

Thanks Tristan! Nice to see you at the office the other day!

& I love you Marybee! Thanks for holding my hand!