Oh yes, I give you new musics!
Draft 2 of this tasty jam includes lots of bleeps and bloops.
It also features a second verse sung through a gnarly cold!
As always, you can see the previous draft in the playlist below the current draft!

If you don’t see a little flash player above this text, your rss reader is parsing it out.
Please click through to listen!

I don’t think this track is called ‘windows’ anymore, but we’ll see what happens in the bridge.
it needs a lot of edits still, but I’m amped to finish it.
Let me know what y’all think!

Heart Bass

This track was brought to you by my heart bass.

1. Marie says:

I wanna steal your heart…BASS.

2. Vixel says:

I do totally love your heart bass!

3. Kai says:

Woah, this draft has a lot more going on! The frequency and amplitude of the repeating trill squeak/ping loop stole my attention instead of supporting the track – maybe because it’s introduced so suddenly and, besides glitchiness in chorus, has no variation throughout. The chorus rocks but its new bleeps and bloops push it into sonic “wall of sound” territory for me. The mix is so dense and the noises feel less deliberate/thoughtful than the sweet synth that was introduced in first draft, whose presence is drowned out now. Fiddling with the track levels and stereo mix could help all that. #1 reaction to percussion: The wind up to the chorus had me anticipating a nice cymbal crash and heavier physical drum kit samples. Personal taste, mileage may vary, yadda yadda. 🙂

That bass is out of control! Did it come with stripy strap or did you have/add that?

4. Kara says:

Oh man, I love this draft!

5. Cairo says:

Keep at it! And – yeah – that bass rocks my box.

6. Mae Jane says:

Sweet tunes girl! And that bass, why, why, it’s LOVELY!! 🙂

7. Tom (An Untrained Eye) says:

You blogged one of my photos way back when in a Flickr mosaic… I just came by to check out the site, and listened to this knowing not what to expect – I LOVE IT!! I’ll be back to hear and read more…

8. star says:

Thanks guys! I’ll probably have another draft of this up by next week.

9. Jolie O'Dell says:

Hey LD! I love the vocal harmonies! And I am totally jealous of your heart bass.