Crocs and Uggs had ugly shoebabies
It is a sad day, my friends: Uggs and Crocs have mated, and now, the worst shoes that could possibly be conceived by man are a reality. Typically, I don’t write a whole lot about fashion.
This however, isn’t about fashion…it’s about crimes against humanity.

The website has some clever propaganda:

Block out the chill and lock in the comfort with fun faux fur details and stylish color combinations. Your fashion-sense doesn’t need to hibernate for the winter. Wear Crocs™ Nadia and look good in comfort all year long.

Without our help, some uneducated person might actually think these shoes are a good idea.
Please – If you, or someone you love, has a pair of these, please get them help before it’s too late.

1. Gala says:

Insert extremely sad face here.

2. Oh my….

That is just fucking scary.

Here are some cool shoes to take your mind off that monstrosity – http://hautemacabre.wordpress.com/2008/12/17/medic-esthetic

3. Well, let’s see… Turn up those toes and put brass bells on the tips, maybe some LEDs along the tops in some nice amber and violet, oh, I know, some wheels in the heels like the kids all like! Nothing says cool like scooting through the mall foodcourt on the heels of something like this!

4. Marie says:

This was before our love was born, but this is what I used to do:

5. Vixel says:

Oh dear lord, they’re utterly vile!

6. Claire says:

Ugh! Those are utterly dreadful.

7. Holy fucking shit. Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse!!

I wonder if the creators do this purposefully knowing they’re they are making the ugliest shoes known to man and then sit back counting their money (crocs are expensive for a piece of shit shoe) laughing at all the stupid fuckers who buy and wear these. Like a survey on societies stupidity.

8. Ian says:

But they make Ed Hardy Uggs, which outdoes it. Now if only they can get Croc bottoms on there, then the masterpiece will be complete:

9. Thank you for this Public Service Announcement, Miss Star. It is vitally important that humanity at large be warned of these fashion catastrophes.

10. Shannon says:

Hideous!! Especially with the purple – wtf?

11. Leah says:

I just threw up in my mouth a little.