Last weekend I had the pleasure of going to the Bazaar Bizarre, where purchased a number of lovely things!

First, this notebook from the folks at Recover Your Thoughts.

I saw this on the shelf, and for reasons I will not have to explain to you, purchased it immediately.

Cover

I am a total sucker for notebooks, and this one, made out of a recycled library book, was quick to steal my heart. After some research, I figured out that the notebook began it’s life as Red: A Biography of Red Smith.

Inside

On the inside, it had pages from the book interspersed with the blank notebook pages.
They are evenly spaced throughout the notebook so they can be used as dividers. Neat!

Last Page

I also picked up this sweet notebook cover from eleveneleven.net.

Waterproof Notebook cover

It seems waterproofish, and will fit over and standard comp book!
I also couldn’t resist their cardholders, which come in equally delightful anatomical patterns.

Card Holder

What awesome stuff have you guys bought lately?

1. Anna says:

Gosh, I love the idea of using recycled library books! I’m always taking discards from my local library for my own crafty purposes.

Recent purchases that I love include a bunch of goodies from Lush, a sweatshirt styled like a leather biker jacket, and an oversized t-shirt/dress from French Connection with a wolf on it that I got for $20.

Lush is pretty awesome. I don’t go there enough! & That sweatshirt sounds interesting. got a pic?

3. Anna says:

I do have a picture: http://www.flickr.com/photos/saxopwned/3093954434/

There are a few others in my photostream as well.

4. Elizabeth says:

I haven’t bought anything in so long because I am broke and haven’t had time to shop, but about a month ago I went to the goodwill that is a block from my house and found this really awesome old pencil cup with a horse and pony. It was only 25 cents and it is so unique. I posted it on my flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/e_j_e/2999968392/

5. sarah von says:

That library book journal is *fantastic* ! What a lovely idea. I always feel so sad seening old books being thrown out. I want to rescue them and give each one a loving home.

6. Jolie O'Dell says:

I bought a billion Japanese things! Yay! My favorite so far is the Okinawan hand-blown glass, which is full of colorful dots and bubbles. I got a tinysmall sake set, two wee little glasses, and a footed bowl. I will show you them on Flickr as soon as I can…

<3 <3 <3

7. Fashion bug….

Teen fashion catalogs. 80 s fashion. Full figure fashion. Fashion jewelry. Japanese fashion. Fashion designer. Fashion designers. Fashion hosiery. 1930 s fashion….