[Photo by Evan Hayden]
1. I am a cowgirl. Not really, but I’ll have you tied up in under 10 seconds.
2. I am a sucker for anatomical models, typewriters, and anything you’d find in a riker mount.
3. I have almost no sense of smell. Sometimes I can smell stuff when I hold it up to my nose, but I can never smell anything airborne. There are a few things I can’t smell at all, ever, including by not limited to: Body Odor, Marijuana & paint.
4. My most-listened-to song of 2008 was “Oh My Stars” by A Weather.
5. The first cassette I ever owned was Weird Al Yancovic’s “Fat”. My first Cd was Green Day’s “Dookie”.
6. I collect words & phrases that are magic to me. I can’t describe what this means except that I know whem when I see them. For example, L’esprit de l’escalier, Diacope, & Hypallage.
7. Some fictional heros of mine are Pippi Longstocking, Johnny Truant, Bucky Wunderlick, Tank Girl, Primavera Bobinski & Billy Chaka.
8. I will only offer to teach you the guitar if I have a crush on you.
9. I am in the music video for Beirut’s “Elephant Gun”, and Maroon 5’s “Won’t Go Home Without You.”
10. One time, when I was a kid, my mom described me as 5-going-on-20. I didn’t know what this meant, so I repeated it to anyone who would ask me how old I was. This happened at least a dozen times before anyone explained it to me.
11. I have never broken a bone.
12. I cannot roll my “r”s
13. I can clap with one hand. also both, individually.
14. I have extreme difficulty swallowing pills.
15. When I was 4, I convinced my mom that I had been replaced by an identical twin of myself. I gave myself an absurd name, which I sadly cannot remember. My mom played along so well I truly believed I had convinced her, and later I had to tell her that I swapped places with my twin once more. I didn’t figure out that she was smarter than me about this until I was at least 7.
16. My senior year of college, I had to write myself a 5 year plan for what I planned on doing after graduation. My plan was: “Stay Awesome!”. I got an A.
Thanks to Marie for tagging me.