FontStruct lets you quickly and easily create fonts constructed out of geometrical shapes, which are arranged in a grid pattern, like tiles or bricks.
Shown above, Bodotty, by Owen Strain.
I’m a big fan of stopmotion animation, and it seems like every other week, someone releases a new video that manages to blow my mind in a brand new way.
This video is no exception.
- Perhaps the greatest thing you will ever see in your life: A scottish fold cat in a lobster costume in a lobster pot! – the title speaks for itself.
- This beautiful Ampersand print makes me swoon.
- This little boy tells it like it is!
- The Media Kit for The Kraken Rum is super classy.
- I know I’m a month late to this party, but look at this sick Low res Halloween costume.
- Usually musicians commission album art for their records, but what if it worked
the other way around. (via Myrrh Larsen)
- If you’re a musician, consider contributing to Ze Frank’s new project.
- A rad article on web typography by Jason Santa Maria, on A List Apart.
- Speaking of Jason Santa Maria, the Candygram series of guest posts he shared in October is really neat.
- Smashing Magazine talk about the The death of the blog post.
- A really good package of free social networking icons.
- OKCupid has been collecting data on their users, and doing some really interesting statistics work.