I really like this project. The idea of using machinery to create text or symbols with fabric is pretty fascinating, and I’d like to see how this could be taken a step farther.
We’ve all seen this type of video before, but to do it for a Herculean ten years, and on Polaroid? Awesome.
- This is BROWSER PONG! It’s so. very. good. Turn off your pop up blocker and Get to it!
- i’m a bit late in posting this, and most of you have probably already seen it, but Teux Deux has become my sole to-do list app, and trust me, I’ve used them all.
- Every Day the Same Dream is a really beautiful thing.
- The Home Alone Twitter Project tweeted the entire home alone movie in real time using a twitter account for each character.
- OMGHOLYCRAP Crystal Brass knuckles.
- Is color itself the next limited resource?
- And speaking of color, the Pantone 2010 colors are already blowing up.
- Here’s a bunch of really awesome vintage tobacco ads.
- A simple way to pick a new years resolution.
- Lastly, what if Shakespeare wrote The Big Lebowski.