DOUBLE EDITION! Brought to you thanks to the ddos attack that leveled my blog last week, making me unable to post. More on that later. But now, photos- In the brand new WordPress Jetpack mosaic format! PREEEETY.
1. Double dragon. This was Mission Chinese lunch with 2 folks who has not previously enjoyed the glory of their food. So much fun to watch their faces as they nommed like that had never nommed before.
2.Chinatown Bang 2013. This is one of my favorite things. Check out my video post for an in depth recap.
3. My friend Oscar. The folks at Stuff had these life size oscar statues out front! So neat!
4. This guy. Oh man. To whoever put this googly eye on this plant. I love you. Also what plant is this? All you folks helped out greatly with the rosehip, so I don’t doubt that one of you will know.
5. Utility power…and a cyclops. This one kind of speaks for itself.
6. Conversation hearts. The folks at Stanza know that “sext me” is clearly the romantic statement of the century.
7. Happiest of Valentines to all my lovelies! <3<3 I am so lucky to have so many wonderful people in my life.
8. 6, 43, 39 Just waiting for my number to come up.
9. The view from here. Had an excellent weekend staycation adventure at the Kabuki. Here’s Tim and Lisa on the balcony looking like something from a movie.
10. Edison was kind of a jerk. Srsly, He killed an elephant.
11. Wrong way. I really liked how the background blur worked out on this one.
12. Post-Valentines at the Bull Valley roadhouse. Glitter letters by Wendy Addison, hanging in my new favorite bay area restaurant.
13. Building Bridges. The natural motion blur on the foreground really made this photo for me.
14. Caution. Wet paint. This whole building was *covered* in tape!